Wednesday, August 27, 2008

This Morning


Wow. I had a ball early this morning during my radio show. This particular segment, When Did You First Fall In Love With Hip Hop, had the most listeners, callers, and chatters. The chat room was packed and people were straight clowning in there!It was all good though because I love to laugh. We had a few faked accents on the line. One from Atlanta and one from Iraq lol. Although, the clowning kept me rolling I am no longer going to answer blocked calls on the show. I also just learned that what the blocked calls show up as on the switchboard. It's funny because before today when I saw the blocked calls, I'd never answer them because I didn't know that they were real calls. On the switchboard blocked calls show up as 111-111-111 so I was always like wtf, and never paid attention to them. Anywho, like why block your number? It's not like I'mma write it down and call you later lol. I also like to see area codes so I have an idea of where people are listening to my show.(Big Ups to NY and the South I had a lot of listeners from NY and the South last night)Again the pranks were kind of funny but, some of the ignorance was just that. Pure ignorance and I will NOT tolerate that on the show. Say what you want in the chat room but, not on the air!

No comments: