Friday, August 8, 2008

Shut Up and Sit Down

Ok. I don't like to judge but, after watching Keyshia Cole's reality show and reading different news regarding her and her family I've came to conclusion that Neffie and Frankie seem to like to live off of Keyshia's fame. Now, I know they were on her reality show so that does make them reality celebs now but, truly if it wasn't for Keyshia NOBODY would know who the hell they were. Also, I'm aware that they do get paid for doing those reality shows but, I'm quite sure that the majority of the money that they spend is Keyshia's. That's cool too. If I was rich I'd most definitely look out for fam, my mother especially. If I was Neffie or Frankie (especially Neffie because she has little ones) I'd be using my connects and my sister's pull to do something for myself. Like instead of eating off Keyshia's plate why not use the money from the show to start your own business? Whatever talents they have they should use them to the best of their abilities because they definitely can get some strings pulled now. One of the reasons that Keyshia moved Neffie is was so that she could get on her feet and get herself together for her children...The way that Neffie and Frankie act just makes me want to say how about yall just get jobs of your own and stop stunting off of Keyshia's ends.... You know what I could be wrong, maybe their trying to do the "New York (Flavor of Love) thing. She pretty much acted as crazy as possible and landed her own show. So maybe that's what they're trying to do. Maybe they think if they keep clowning they'll land their own show??? I don't know but, I just got a hold of this video of Keyshia leaving a restaurant and Neffie and Frankie pretty much purposely staying afterward to give the Paparazzi's a show. It's quite clear too that Frankie was drunk! I mean she said," I Fuck With Dinosaurs that's why my bones are small". That has had to be the funniest shit I've ever heard in my life!... I'm going to have to give Neffie and Frankie the "Shut up and sit the fuck down" award because they're are truly camera and attention whores.

Here's the video of Keyshia leaving...


Here's the video of Neffie and Frankie straight clowning...

Thanks to Blackarazzi.com for these.

5 comments:

A.Smith said...

...you know how black folks get.

Keyshia knows her whole career could go up in flames if she were to act like that and she'd lose the respect she's worked so hard to earn.

Meanwhile, they're just excited to be able to "live it up" and you know they're spending Keyshia's money. They have to be.

I do give Neffe credit for wanting to get that job and not use Keyshia's money. Did she keep that job?

Bet. They have a family rule that Keyshia always leaves by herself.

Eb the Celeb said...

frankie is a hot ghetto mess at its finest...

but truth be told... she makes the show... if it wasn't for her over the top antics no one would watch because Keyshia is NOT that interesting

Glennisha Morgan said...

Hmm. I didn't catch the part where Neffie wanted to get a job. I hope she does but, I just think now she really has the opportunity do more than get a job you know. She can start her own business. Keyshia needs to leave by herself because the way they act is just plain embarrassing.It's kind of messed up that she can't leave with them if she wants. yea EB, you're right. Keyshia has even said that's she's pretty boring. Her fam does make the show. It's more so about them anyway.

Beauty Is Diverse said...

I kinda co-sign with ed the celeb in regards to the show. But I also hear where your coming from, I do remember seeing the episode when neffe was looking for a job.

Glennisha Morgan said...

Maybe Frankie just needs her own show called Keyshia cole's Mama, lol she loves shouting that out.