Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm hella fuckin bored on a Friday night

Shoot me already...So Renaissance Black Woman jacked this from Myspace and I jacked this from her. I only do these when I'm dead bored.

How many people have you kissed in 2008 that actually meant something?
1, I've only kissed one person. Oh and my dog and I have this nose kissing thing. I can't
do the dog kisses in the mouth but, we nose mush lol but, this says ppl.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yea

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
No

What are you listening to right now?
Some bullshit my sister is listening to on tv

Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
Yes

What would I find if I looked UNDER your bed?
Shoes, Shoes, and Shoes

What are you wearing?
Green top & Green cargo carpi pants

Are you texting anyone right now?
Nope

Do you like anyone right now?
yea

Have you ever kissed someone and never saw them again?
No

Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?
It is pierced and I love it. I think it's time for a different color nose ring now.

What can't you wait for?
More money to start rolling in

Have your parents ever smoked?
Yea

Do you want someone back in your life?
Yes, My Grandaddy. I so wish he could hold me right now.

Who was the last person who called you?
Dominique

Are you good at giving directions?
Yea I think so. If only ppl would listen and stop acting brand new

Would your parents be mad if you got pregnant /got someone pregnant?
I don't know.

Rent a movie or go to movies?
Rent

What did you eat last?
A turkey sandwich, not by choice

Has anyone told you they missed you lately?
Nope (sigh)

Is your ex still in your life as a friend?
Hell No!

Are you wearing any clothes that don't belong to you?
Nope

Would you ever steal someones boyfriend or girlfriend?
Nope, that's for losers

Mountains or the beach?
beach

When was the last time you cried?
Today

Who's someone you miss?
My Grandaddy

How many times have you been in love?
I'm in love now

How many times have you had your heart broken?
Too many times

Do you hate people who are obsessed with things like High School Musical, Hannah Montana, and The Jonas Brothers?
Um that's their business who cares. I like what I like and others like what they like

Have you ever spread a rumor about someone?
Never started one but I sho did spread the word

Did you French kiss before you were 16?
Yea. 7th grade.

Who is the first person you think of when someone asks you who you like?
IDK people don't ask me that.

Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hate?
Yup

Do you prefer to call or text someone?
TXT, I really hate talking on the phone

Were you bad in high school?
I wouldn't say "bad"

Would you take any of your ex's back?
No

Do you cry over girls/boys?
Who hasn't?

At what age did you start noticing the opposite gender?
Ummm IDK 4rth grade I think

Are you happy with your love situation?
Yea

Last boy/girl to hurt you?
IDK

Would you fail your drug and alcohol test?
Nope

Who's your favorite person to cuddle with?
who else

No comments: