Thursday, August 7, 2008

Don't Drop The Soap Kwame!


I woke up this morning to find out that my mayor has landed himself behind bars! I'm glad about it because he is a person that's extremely arrogant and thinks nothing will happen to him just because he's the mayor. I would have thought that this retard would have learned his lesson from the assault incident but, it's obvious he didn't. He violated his bond by taking a trip to Windsor, Canada (I just went last night, had a blast! LOL) without informing the judge and getting consent! He claims he went to try to seal the "tunnel deal" because he didn't want to lay off 1,000 city workers. Whatever Kwame! You're an arrogant fuck and you think your invincible. Enjoy your concrete slab! Now, of course Mr. Kilpatrick will be tomorrow morning's topic on my radio show, The Insomnia Hour! So Detroiters, Michiganders, Americans, Politicians, etc. Call in and comment (718)506-1988. BlogTalkRadio.com/theinsomniahour. This Friday at 3AM EST.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So disappointed in Kwame text me Sex me. Talk about abuse of power!! He should be beyond ashamed. His children have a lot to live down because of him. His wife deserves better....

Glennisha Morgan said...

After watching his video arraignment this morning. I really feel embarrassed for him. It's so sad. He's embarrassed Detroit to the fullest.

Beauty Is Diverse said...

I feel sorry for his wife and kids, they suffer the most when things like this happen, but he deserves what he gets..

Glennisha Morgan said...

Yea me too. I heard she left and went to their home in Florida and took the kids. I can't blame her at all one bit. That has got to be far too much to handle. I'd rather be out of the country on a small island some where but, then again small islands has probably even gotten this news.