Friday, August 8, 2008

Florida Man Threatens to Kill Obama


The man that threatened to assassinate presidential hopeful was held without bail in Florida on Thursday because he threatened to kill Senator Barak Obama as well as President George W. Bush. His words were,"If he gets elected, I'll assassinate him myself. Obama would be the first black U.S. president if elected." A witness also said that he overheard him saying he hated Bush and wanted to put a bullet through his head. Police found an ample cache of ammunition, including armor piercing bullets, and a handgun in his sport utility vehicle and the Miami hotel room where he was staying while attending a bail bondsman's course. BTW, It is legal to possess armor-piercing bullets in Florida.He was arrested by the secret service in Miami,Florida. (source)

Well I knew this was coming. I think we all knew that some idiot would do this. It's NOT at all a surprise to me although, it's very sad.

3 comments:

Ajijaak said...

I had a feeling about this that this would come out sooner rather than later, sad to say. :(

My idealistic and positive self always wishes people could find healthier and more non-violent ways to transform their anger towards others in this world.

Beauty Is Diverse said...

I wasn't surprised when I heard this, as it gets closer to elections I think more things are going to happen.

Glennisha Morgan said...

Same here Cecelia. I knew it would happen soon. Sad but, I agree Tiffany.