Saturday, August 9, 2008

Huhhhhhhhhhhh

What an emotional freakin weekend. It's Saturday but, I'm ready for this weekend to end. Not that weekends mean anything to me anymore because I make my own schedule but, I'm really not digging this one at all. Friday was boring and sad. Saturday began with the sadness from Saturday, then even more once I heard about Bernie Mac, then after that I found out that my Grandmother had to be admitted back to the hospital. My emotions are all over the place right now and I'm trying my best not to make my way to the gas station for cigs. I'm sick of being in the house. I'm sick of my current situation. I'm sick of fake ass family and friends. Right about now, I'm sick of crying. 2 days in a row. This is NOT good. I'm trying to fight it but, depression is starting to kick in. I guess I'll be back underneath my covers avoiding the world....So if ya don't hear from me, you know why...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your weekend gets better. Hate to see people in pain.

Take care!
Randy

Ajijaak said...

I woke up this morning in a bit of a sad mood as well. It feels like fall in here Michigan. I too can relate to many things you spoke about. Resist the cigarette temptation! This is for me too as I have been having a cigarette now and again. So I have not had one in a few days and I am resisting cigarettes right along with ya.

I wish you a good Sunday.

Peace!

Glennisha Morgan said...

Thanks you guys! I do feel a little better today