Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Check it Out....


A blog sister of mine, Skinny Black Girl has just revamped her online magazine, Polished Cleveland. It's dope as hell. Even if you aren't from Cleveland you have to check this out! You all know that I'm a journalism and media fanatic. So I try to stay on top of new magazines and such, especially the really fly ones. This one, I like, I like! The graphics are super duper dope! I just love the entrepreneur section! I'm an entrepreneur so I gotta love that. BTW, Detroit needs one of these magazines. We need something like this to spruce us up and focus on the positive. You can check this out by clicking on the picture or by just typing http://www.polishedcleveland.com/ into your web browser. Big ups to Skinny Black Girl for this mag! I'm really looking forward to seeing this venture blow through the roof!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I definitely appreciate the luv!!!

And yeah, like Glennisha said, y'all need to check me out!!

Glennisha Morgan said...

No problem!