Friday, August 15, 2008

Openess & Sexuality

I just learned about Fatman Scoop and his wife Shanda's podcast! It's really really funny and entertaining. While searching through episodes I found this one, where his wife has a "ladies night out", which was filled with nothing but, pure openess and gushing on sex. I absolutely love conversations like these. Not that I'm that open to sit in a group and air all my shit like that but, I just think that openess like this is so cool. I think that people should be a little more open and comfortable because discussions like these just seem so taboo or not that they are taboo people are just so judgmental so convos like this don't take place. I think we need to be less judgmental and if we were people wouldn't be so scared to talk and gush. So check it...

No comments: