Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Quote


I happened to run across a quote this morning from George Bernard Shaw, "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."........I really like this quote and I think it's true. People sometimes have this whole notion of finding themselves but, do we really find ourselves? I don't think so. I mean as life goes on and we get older we find out exactly what we like and what we don't like but, I think we kind of already know this stuff but, sometimes we just don't acknowledge it or pursue the things that we like. Even though most people go through growing phases where they change and sometimes stop doing things that they use to do or stop believing in what they use to believe in, we all have choices. So we choose to change, grow, evolve, etc. Therefore we create ourselves or who we want to be perceived as.

No comments: