Thursday, August 14, 2008

And The Birds Start Singing...


It's about time Christine Beatty came to her senses! I can bet you any amount of money that the presence of Kwame Kilpatrick's wife, Carlita in court the other day pushed this decision. Beatty has now said that she will testify against Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick as long as she gets immunity. I guess Beatty says she's tired of being the other woman LOL! This is extremely hilarious to me but, I am glad that Beatty finally woke up and smelled the coffee. If I was her I would tell it all! (source)

3 comments:

Trina said...

When Kwame was first put into office, I just looked at him and prayed...he seemed too young, but I was still pulling for him. It saddens me to see him go out like this because it does not represent him or our people well - I for one will be praying for his wife, family and the city of Detroit...

Glennisha Morgan said...

Well I voted for him. I honestly thought that what Detroit needed was someone young and with fresh ideals. I don't think that age has anything to do with being able to run a city. It was to do with experience, tenacity, honesty, loyalty, intelligence, etc. I totally agree with you as far him misrepresenting himself, Detroit, our people, and young politicians especially. I definitely believe that now because of him there will be a stigma on young politicians. I hate that. I actually have a classmate of mine who is running so he's has to be my age 22 or 23 and because of Kwame I know he'll get flack because of his age. I know that I honestly enjoy joking about Kwame and making fun but, the whole situation really is sad and embarrassing.

Feoshia said...

Dang