Sunday, July 13, 2008

No Homo

I'm really sick of hearing people say no homo. Whatever happened to just being able to compliment another person. Why is everyone so scared to give compliments when they are due? Just because you give someone a compliment or tell the truth about how you feel about someone's looks doesn't make you a homosexual. Not that anything is wrong with being a homosexual anyway. People really need to get over themselves and this homophobic bullshit. I really don't understand why SOMEONE ELSE'S sexual orientation bothers people. If it aint you don't worry about it. I'm glad that I can give another woman a compliment without getting all crazy and no homoish.

3 comments:

Beauty Is Diverse said...

So true, I hear people say it all the time and there's no need for it at all.

C.L. Jones said...

WORD! I was going to write a blog about this months ago...I was like what the hell does that mean, and why would you bring so much attention to your sexual orientation? Could you even imagine me walking around like "yeah, no hetero" LOL! Exactly!

Glennisha Morgan said...

Lol People do it because they must not be comfortable with themselves or I don't know. They're just silly as hell.