Friday, July 25, 2008

Mr. Mayor, What's Really Good?


I guess the behavior of Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick never ceases to amaze me. What do you know ? I go to the Detroit Free Press' website this morning to find out that Kwame may possibly be facing more charges! WTF? According to the Free Press article the Michigan State Police are currently investigating whether Kwame assaulted a deputy that tried to serve a subpoena at his sister's house yesterday. If he in fact did assault this deputy, it means that he will have violated his bond. Now we all love our syblings and we don't ever want to see them get in trouble but, right now Mr. mayor has enough problems of his own. I can't believe that he would lose control and pull a stupid move such as assaulting an officer.Then again, it's being investigated so we don't actually know if it's true yet. I'm quite sure that they'd love to slap more charges on this man. Even though I think Kwame is an asshole, I bet the officer decided to be an asshole and go instigate some shit! So, we'll see how this pans out. (source)

No comments: