Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'll Be M.I.A. After Today

I'm pretty sure that I'll be M.I.A. for a few days after today. Wednesday my Granny is having surgery to get her kidney removed with hopes that she'll be cancer free afterwards. I'll be right by her side @ the hospital. So I decided to leave you all with this stolen questionaire. You know the type you do when you're extremely bored and can't take your ass to sleep like I can't right now!

Last night, did you go to sleep happy?
Hell nah. As soon as I laid my ass down at 6am. My mom called.

Who was the last person you changed in front of?
My honey

Anyone told you a secret this week?
nope

What color are your nails?
They're not polished

What are you excited for?
My radio show, my upcoming projects with Clutch & Jane Doe Magazine

What is the last thing you ate?
Vanilla Wafers

What are you listening to?
Brandy- Put That On Everything


Do you like anyone?
Yea

What was the last secret you told someone?
If I Tell You It Won’t Be a Secret Anymore

Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yup, I just did yesterday. I dyed my black locs brown/blonde

Any tattoos or piercing?
Yesirrrrr! I have 5 Tatts, and 2 wholes in each ear

Where was the last place you drove to?
The beauty supply, the credit union, the health food store, and then Burger King

Do you have a good relationship with your mother?
Yep

Is there anything you’re not looking forward to?
Arthiritis acting up from all this damn air conditioning

What was the last thing you lost?
My mind

Are you happy?
I don't know

Do you continue fighting in an argument even though you're wrong?
No, I don't really like to argue but, I make my point and that's about it.

What do you want in your life right now?
Money

Who was the last person to call you?
I don't know dumb muthafuckers calling my phone private and shit


In the next 4 months what are you looking forward to the most?
Fall, Fuck this hot weather. I'm ready to rock my boots again.

Who was the last person you got into a fight with?
My ex- best friend

When was the last time you went to the beach?
The beginning of the summer and the water was cold as hell

What are you doing this weekend?
Doing Hair

What’s one song you can listen to and it will never get old?
Some Teena Marie and Rick James shit

Who is your favorite family member?
I have a few, My Mama, My Granny & Grandaddy, Mariah, Derrick , Crystal, Gilbert, Camille, Uncle Gilbert, Uncle Ricky, Uncle Ronald........I love all my fam!

What did you do yesterday?
Dyed and re-twisted my hair

Who's the next person you'll have a sleepover with?
Don’t Know

Do you care if your clothes are comfortable?
I Have To Be Comfortable

What is the nearest book to you?
Promises for students

What will you buy next?
Byata, Ms. Cherry, and Nas' albums. I really want them now but, it's tight lol

Are you bored?
Very

What are you wearing?
An old t-shirt from when I was in Pom Pon in High School

When was the last time you went swimming?
about 3-4 years ago

What's your favorite Gatorade?
That new purple g-2 stuff and the regular yellow kind

How tall are you?
5'1

Have you ever worn anything borrowed from the opposite sex?
Yea, I steal my honeys socks and t-shirts all the time

Can you sleep in jeans?
hell now

Who do you trust?
nobody

What was the last thing you laughed really hard at?
I can't remember

Where’s your best friend?
@ my house

Do you trust people easily?
Nope

Where do you want to be right now?
With My Honey or in NY

Have you ever had a sleepover with the opposite sex?
I guess

Who was last to cook for you?
Mygodamnself

Will you ever hug the last person you hugged again?
Yeah, Why Not

Have you lost any friends this year? Why?
Yup. Cause Bitches Aint' Shit

Taken or Single?
Taken…

2 comments:

F.U. said...

I hope everything goes ok with your Granny. Wishing her the best. AND I listened to your test show...good look on the new blog about female MCs. We need blogs that don't have shit to do with gossip...unfortunately or fortunately I'm addicted to talkin shit, gossip and pop culture. Anyway, good test show!

You know I'll be in touch....

Glennisha Morgan said...

Thanks!Don't get me wrong I have to get my dose of gossip in but, when it comes to female rappers I think gossip is already focused on them enough and not enough focus is taken on their skills and abilities. So I want to stay away from it for the sake of female emcees. I love how you talk shit! Keep doing you! Thanks I hope next time my damn switchboard doesn't start acting up.