Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Empathy


Ok. So I'm watching this reality show called baby borrowers. I hardly ever watch tv but, my mom insisted that this show is so good. The show is an experiment about high school couples who want to move in together so they move into an adult couple's house and also have to take care of their children to see if they can handle the heat. Their second day there they get a blue box on the door step. It's an empathy belly! The girl has to wear it. If you had child development in high school like I did you may know exactly what it is. Guess what came to my mind while watching this? I think that future fathers should have to wear this belly for the full 9 months while the mothers of their child carries the real thing! I bet they would really empathize! LOL

No comments: