Tuesday, July 1, 2008

7 Days, 7 Interviews



I'm calling all artists, authors, entrepreneurs, and interesting people! I will pick 7 people to interview. Once all of the interviews are complete I'll post those interviews during a particular week of July. I'm not looking for people who are already famous or celebrities. I'm looking for regular everyday people who are doing something that is really interesting or something that will benefit others. I'm also looking for people who just may have an interesting story to tell that may inspire others. Why am I doing this? I'm doing this to push myself and go a little bit out of my square. I want to improve my interviewing skills. I want to help myself why also helping someone else. I may not having a million readers at my blog but, I do have a small audience. Whoever I interview will have the opportunity to introduce themselves to a new group of people and possibly gain themselves a new audience. I also just wanted to do something different. I'm in the blogosphere everyday checking out new blogs and reading my favorites. I don't really see too many interviews. In fact the only blogs that I usually see interviews on are on gossip or celebrity blogs. Again, they're interviews of people who are already famous. I want to shed some light on people who might not be famous but, they're doing wonderful and interesting things, or they're on the grind trying to become known. Anyway , if you're interested in participating in this please email Glennisha@GlennishaMorgan.com with your full name, email address, telephone number, website, myspace (or whatever web presence url you have), short bio, and a short statement or youtube video stating why I should interview you, or what exactly are you doing that makes you interesting. Be sure to put into the subject of your email: 7 Days, 7 Interviews

No comments: