Friday, June 27, 2008

Nothin but, Corn Bread on the Brain


I don't really have much on my mind today to talk about. I'm happy that my team made the 2nd cut for the DWIFF 48 hour film challenge! Congrats to us! Again, if you'd like to see our film, Detroit Love or other films that were entered into the challenge they'll be screening this Sunday from 1pm-4pm in the Auditorium at the College for Creative Studies (Located on Kirby &John R not too far from Wayne State University). Tickets are $8.I don't know why but, I've been craving the hell out of some hot water corn bread. Last night it was collard greens and hot water cornbread but, today I can just sit up and eat a heap of hot water corn bread all by itself. The problem is I don't know how to make it! I've tried a few years ago and I messed up really bad so I don't want to take the chance of messing up what I want so bad. You know how it is when you have a taste for something and it doesn't taste right. If anybody knows how to make this right, or has an aunt, grandma, or mama who does please forward their contact information. I'll pay them! I'm serious. LOL

No comments: