Monday, June 23, 2008

Birds of a Feather Should Flock Together


After recently realizing that I really didn't need to befriend an ex-friend who really wasn't a friend to begin with I've promised myself that from here on out I will no longer deal with people period who aren't like me or going in the same direction that I am. To be exact, if a person isn't humble, open-minded, loyal, real, and goal oriented I can't fuck with them. At least not on a personal level. At first I thought that friends who are the complete opposite and antithesis of you was natural and healthy because I believe in balance. Now, I've definitely changed my mind. Trust, I know that people will never be exactly the same or have the same exact personality but, if you absolutely have nothing in common besides a shared past it's time to clean house.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I understand you completely. I recently wrote a poem expressing the same sentiments.