Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Fabulous Complainer




Since, I now have the privilege of working from home and I rarely go out I've became a rather frequent reality television viewer. One of the shows that I mindlessly watch a few hours of is Kimora Life in the Fab Lane. The show quite often puts me into a fantasy world of what if. What if I owned my own clothing line. What if I was a billionaire. What if I was a mogul. What if I had my own reality tv show. It's just interesting to sit and watch the daily life of one of the richest females in the nation. What I've noticed is that the majority of the whole show is Kimora complaining. Sometimes I just wish I could throw a shoe through the television at Kimora and tell her to shut the fuck up! Almost every show she complains of how she doesn't have a dress to wear to a party, fashion show, or some lavish event. It's like, Bitch you're a fucking clothes designer. What do you mean you have nothing to wear? Have the world not seen your closet? Her closet looks like a fucking store. She carries about 20 trunks of clothes with her every time she travels. Yet she is always complaining. Her crazy complaints make me think about all of the people in this world that live in poverty. It also makes me think about my own situation. I'm pretty much a starving artist right now. I have a few writing gigs and few hair clients but, I'm honestly struggling. Yet, I can say that I'm happy and I'm very rarely complaining. I know for sure that if I was in a position that Kimora is in I damn sure wouldn't be complaining at all.

No comments: