Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Teairra Is Back, Yay!



Ok. If you read my blog a few months ago when I made a post about where in the hell is my girl Teairra Mari, I thought the industry had devoured her but, she's back! I did some searching on Myspace and found a new and updated page for her. Now, I'll be quite honest. I don't know if I'm really digging the new songs because I don't seem to hear too much maturity lyrically but, hey she's still in the game. I guess I'll have to hear a full album to truly judge. Although, she hasn't matured lyrically I'll say that her wardrobe and vocals sure has. Word is that she' s working with Cudda Love of Fo'Reel Entertainment. This is the company that signed and discovered Nelly. So her new deal is now with Fo'Reel Entertainment/Interscope. Her new single is "No, No, No". You can check it out on the Myspace page. Now she also has become the new spokesmodel for Jean Addicts. So, I'm happy for that. Get em' girl. I aint' mad at cha. Keep the cash flowing. It's very funny that I discovered this info this morning because I saw a few new pics of her out and about on other blogs so I knew something was up and the girl wasn't just back on the East Side of Detroit chillin' (No pun intended I was an East Sider for 2 years lol). Jefferson and Van Dyke, What! LMAO! For those lazy folk that don't like clicking link's here is her new single, and a few other joints below.

NO, NO, NO


YOU SAID (I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS ONE)

Wait a minute, whoever posted this on youtube has this titled as if this was a joint made for Jay-Z/Rocafella???? She did get dropped from the Roc, so who knows. From the lyrics it could be. My first listen I thought it was about an engagement, but I don't know maybe Mr. Carter gave my girl false promises. If I ever get a chance to interview her I will be asking to find out!

TATTED






WAIT A MINUTE, I THOUGHT I WAS DONE WITH THIS POST BUT, THEN AGAIN I FOUND THIS INTERVIEW.............SO CHECK THIS OUT! AFTER WATCHING IT I THINK HER SONG, YOU SAID WAS OBVIOUSLY MADE FOR MR. CARTER AND ROCAFELLA RECORDS. ENJOY!


No comments: